As the global leader in safety systems, TRW is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of total braking systems, brake modules, advanced vehicle control and safety systems for all of the leading vehicle manufacturers. TRW’s aftermarket business benefits from the brand’s 100 plus years of experience as an OE supplier and how this is directly translated into the aftermarket offer; reinvigorating TRW’s key messages of OE quality, in-depth testing, breadth and depth of range, and all round technical expertise.
- TRW Premium Disc Brake Pads offer superior braking performance by providing the optimum OE application specific friction material and formulation which was designed for your vehicle.
- TRW Premium Disc Brake Pads are designed with an emphasis on dust reduction to keep your wheels looking sharp.
- TRW disc brake pads come standard with Citec. Citec “Coating Innovation Technology” was developed in house by TRW and reduces the braking distance travelled in the first stops after a pad change.
- TRW pads are slotted and chamfered which improves stopping distance, fade resistance and longer life due to better heat dissipation
- Hardware on critical applications has PTFE coating on one side and an exclusive rubber compound on the other which means reduced drag, virtually no brake noise and increases fuel efficiency
- TRW shims have the highest bonded Nitrile rubber coated steel shim construction that provides excellent reduction in noise, vibration and hardness